Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who are these people

...and what have they done with my family?

After lunch today, I sat down at the computer to work on some church stuff. Chris decided to vacuum the dining room rug when he saw all the food Tanner had dropped.

Before I knew what had happened, a quick vacuum had turned into a mini "spring cleaning". About an hour later when I had finished my work, I got up to discover Tanner vacuuming his room:



Then the house was dusted and the couches were vacuumed:



Then windows were cleaned:



Needless to say, I began to feel guilty and had to join in by doing a good kitchen cleaning.

I decided we need to make this a regular "family activity"! Great bonding time right??!! Hey, a girl can dream.

All I know is my house looks really clean - and I didn't do much. What else could a woman want?

No comments: