Monday, November 7, 2011

Catching up with Colten

Time for another catch up post...or two or three! I will start with Colten since he has changed the most over the past 8 months. He is now 14 months and walking all over the place. He is such a happy baby and we couldn't imagine our life without him! I think the last monthly picture I posted was 4 months...so here are months 5-12:

















I look at these pictures and still can't figure out where the time went. That baby stage sure flew by!

Here are a few videos of Colten.

Colten at 7 months:



Tanner making Colten laugh - 8 months:



Colten starting to scoot at 8 1/2 months:



In this one, Colten was 9.5 months (June) and I was feeding him. He did this adorable thing with his hands all the time that looked like he was revving a motorcycle so I was trying to get it on video:



Colten & Bryson at Grandma's house (June):



In this video (July), Papa is feeding Colten ice cream at his house (you can see Colten's hands going in this video too):



Here is another video from July where Colten was very animated during dinner...our little preacher! :)

No comments: