Friday, February 29, 2008

Here we go!

We are on an airplane on our way to Haiti! Wow…life has been crazy for the last few weeks leading up to this moment. I feel so unprepared and unequipped for this trip and what lies ahead. Yet I know God knew what my calendar and schedule was going to look like. Maybe He wanted me in this place, so that it could be all about Him and not what I can prepare and do in my own strength and abilities. I am really excited about what He has in store for me and the rest of the team. It has been a long time since I have been on a mission trip…too long! I have a feeling I am heading into open heart surgery…performed by the best surgeon. Can’t wait!!

Deut 30:6 - The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.

My prayer is that the Lord would circumcise my heart...so that I am wholly devoted to Him!!

No comments: