Thursday, July 19, 2007

God knows what we can handle....

Our church is doing "Go Camp" this week for our kids ages 6-12. My contribution was to help watch the toddlers of some of the leaders today. So I had 3 little boys ages 2 & 3 at my house from 9:00 to 2:00. All I can say is that I have a whole new respect for parents of multiples! I know it was only a few hours...but I was suprised at my total lack of productivity, except for being a referee and potty monitor! I think the only thing I managed to get done today was fold one load of laundry and put another load in the washer. Other than that, I was doing good to keep everyone relatively happy and unharmed. Although I have struggled at times with God's timing in regards to children, I must say that today has been a good reminder for me. God knows what I can handle and until He decides that we are ready for another baby, I am going to enjoy my time with Tanner and the opportunity to actually get things done around the house!

Here is a pic of the three little monkeys playing in Tanner's bed:

No comments: