Saturday, July 28, 2007

My precious Tanner

Happy 3rd birthday my dear Tanner! It is so hard to believe that 3 years have passed since that life changing day you entered our world. I remember like it was yesterday the day I found out I was pregnant. After a year of trying, we were so excited to finally be pregnant. I was in a state of shock for days, excited and anxious at the same time. The years have flown by since then and I can't imagine our life without you. You are growing up so fast and while I am sad to see my baby disappear, I also look forward to seeing you grow up into the man God has destined for you. You bring me such incredible joy each morning as you wake up and run through the house looking for mommy. Your hugs are so precious and I know that I should enjoy each and every one because a day will probably come when you aren't so willing to share them!

My prayer for you is that you will come to know God at an early age and that you will love Him with all your heart. May you always be sensitive to His voice and leading, and may you experience the awesome adventure He has in store for you!

I love you my dear Tanner with all my heart and feel extremely blessed to be called your "mommy".

No comments: