Saturday, September 15, 2007

The crafty bug...

I don't know if it is the time of year or what, but I am just itching to do some crafty projects! We had a tease of fall weather earlier this week, which quickly disappeared as I knew it would, but it was enough to make me start thinking of the holidays. And maybe that is why I have the crafty bug since I always enjoy making homemade gifts for my family at Christmas. Every year I tell myself I will start those projects earlier so that I am not doing them the week before...maybe this is the year! I think part of my problem is that I have so many different ideas colliding in my brain that it is hard for me to settle on one and start working on it. I seem to spend more time visualizing and dreaming ideas rather than actually making them happen. I think I need to just designate one night a week as crafty night and make it happen. I'll let you know how that goes.... :)

No comments: