Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday...

I am a day late in posting this....but Happy Birthday Rachelle!! I feel so privileged to have such a wonderful and beautiful sister who is also one of my best friends. We are only 13 months apart and growing up I have to admit that we fought like cats and dogs. And Rachelle will be happy to tell you about all the abuse and trauma I inflicted on her...she probably needs counseling! Eventually the fighting did stop however, and now I couldn't imagine a better friend or sister than Rachelle. She is a fantastic mother, and she amazes me with her ability to juggle so many different things and yet do them all so well. She is a tremendous blessing to me and I am so thankful for her. I love you Rachelle!!

One of my favorite pics of us taken 8 years ago (wow, I can't believe it has been that long!):

No comments: