Saturday, August 18, 2007

What's next??

As if the lost luggage wasn’t enough, now Tanner has come down with some sort of stomach virus! He has been sick since Thursday night and I am beginning to go a little stir crazy. I originally came a few days before Chris so that Rachelle and I could have some fun shopping and beach time. Instead, we have been stuck at her house! I think Satan is just trying to ruin this chance for some rest and relaxation, but I refuse to let him win!! I know that God is bigger than a stomach virus, and I am just asking Him to heal Tanner quickly. Poor little guy is just miserable and I have to admit it has been a challenge to keep from getting real grumpy with him.

But on a brighter note, my lost luggage finally arrived! Yippee!! At least I can now wear my clothes for Tanner to throw up on, instead of Rachelle’s clothes :)

No comments: